Practical, concise, and well-illustrated , Introduction to Massage Therapy, 3rd Edition provides everything your students need to build strong, foundation skills that will carry them throughout their studies, help them prepare for the national exam, and launch them into successful careers as massage therapists. The book covers the science behind the practice of massage therapy through just the right amount of coverage of anatomy and physiology, pathology, and pharmacology.
부천출장마사지 The Third Edition is enhanced by new evidence-based references and new online videos that demonstrate common procedures, techniques, and flow sequences.
The new Third Edition enables you to:
· Save time planning and spend more time with your students with Instructor Resources, including:
- NEW Homework Activities!
o Ethics Questions
o Matching Exercises
- Test Generator Questions
- Answers to Chapter Exercises
- Critical Thinking Exercises
- Lesson Plans
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Image Bank
- Learning Management System Cartridges
· Take your students’ learning beyond the book with free online resources, including:
- New! Videos of procedures and flow sequences including body mechanics, sheet draping, sidelying, seated massage, client supine art, client leg and foot, client prone back, lymph drainage, and reflexology.
- New! Animations
- New! Coloring Exercises
- New! Stedman’s Vocabulary and Pronunciation Guide
- New! Student Quiz Bank
- New! Study Plan
- Case Studies
부천출장마사지 With skill and passion, the author makes pathology fascinating and understandable for massage therapy students as she prepares them to work independently or within a health care team to make choices that result in the best possible outcomes for clients living with a wide range of diseases and disorders. Original.